Pregnancy & childbirth is a time of transformation on all levels: physical, mental, emotional & spiritual. It is a rite of passage, through which once passed we are forever changed. It is up to us how we prepare for and approach these intense periods of change. With the virtual world at our fingertips we are able to research innumerable amounts of information, as never before. Yet in our busy world it feels of utmost importance that we give ourselves, and our growing child, the precious gift of time. The presence of our attention increases self-awareness, which is extremely important when preparing for birth & parenting. Many answers we seek, lie within. My work is about holding a safe, sacred space for you.
I have been working with the energy of birth since 2004 when my son was born. Then, in 2006 I started supporting others through this life-changing process, as a birth doula. I am recognised by Doula UK, I am also author of the booklet: A Birth Path: Stages & states of Consciousness. You can read more about me HERE
Birth doula – individual support during pregnancy, labour & birth, and postpartum. See below
Weekly Pregnancy Well-being Circle – Ideal for pregnant women and non-binary parents in the Exeter area. This is group offered via my social enterprise The Nest Southwest, click here for more info http://thenestsw.org
My full *gold* doula package includes
- At least three antenatal sessions
- Continuous labour and birth support
- At least two postnatal sessions
- Ongoing email / text support from when we start meeting to 6 weeks postnatally
- Access to my extensive lending library of pregnancy, birth, parenting and positive living books
- Signposting to local groups, practitioners, national organisations & useful websites
- A complementary copy of my book – A Birth Path: Stages & States of consciousness
All services subject to social distance guidelines.
Total Cost: £950
Get in touch